Micro Dicing Services has been in business for over 20 years. The company was founded in 1989 to support the dicing needs of the growing microelectric industry. We are located in San Jose, California.
We specialize in the precision cutting of materials. Listed below is a brief list of some of the requirements that our services have provided:
- Dicing accuracy within a tolerance of +/- 2 microns
- Dicing width/kerf of less than 19 microns
- Dicing depth of 3.8 millimeters
- Creation of silicon posts, needles, and tips less that 100um wide
- Partial dicing grooves with "V" or "U" shapes
- Dicing of "Tubes" and "Coils"
- Creation of custom blades for special tolerance requirements
- Low water exposure dicing process
We have partnerships with local suppliers in various steps of production before and after the dicing process. Micro Dicing Services can offer you a one stop solution for your production needs.
Our focus is on consistent quality and service for your Dicing, Sawing and Cutting needs. We currently support the dicing needs of over 250 companies and research and development facilities. Our customer base includes both domestic and international customers.
Some of our current customers:
- Hewlett Packard
- Google / Alphabet
- Stanford University
- UC Berkeley
- Philips Semiconductor
- Applied Materials
- Bosch Inc.
- Lawrence Berekeley Labs
- Lawrence Livermore Labs
- Pacific Biosciences
- GE Global Research